How to Send an E-Transfer
The following is an overview of how to make e-transfer payments to our facility.
- Log in to your online banking service.
- Once you are logged in, look for a “Transfers” option to send money.
- When entering the recipient information, set email@example.com as the recipient.
- Set the security question to anything you would like; ie. what is this payment for?
- There should be an option to send a message to the recipient. You must send a message that includes:
- Password: Use the word storage.
- Location: The location you are currently renting from.
- Unit Number: Your unit number.
- Tenant’s Name: If different from the account/sender’s name.
- Sender’s Name: The account/sender’s name.
When the e-transfer is complete, you should receive a confirmation message that the process was successful. Please make sure you receive this message, if you do not, please confirm with your online banking service that that transfer was made.
**Please allow up to 48 business hours for e-transfer payments to be applied to your account, keeping in mind that our accounting office is closed for weekends (Saturday and Sunday).
Select Send Money
Enter Recipient and Message
SELF STORAGE IN THE GREATER TORONTO AREA
My Storage is the premier